Heated Milano mirrors

Does anybody know which Milano trim levels had heated outside mirrors?
I was perusing the fuse section of my owners manual today, and I noticed
the relay labelled "heated mirrors, only available on certain trim
levels".  I have this relay, but switching on the rear defrost (which I
assume will switch on the heated mirrors) does not activate the relay.
I know the relay works, I swapped it with the relay for the fog lamps.
I have a Verde, which I assume would have the heated mirrors, or maybe
only the Platinum?

I know this isn't as exciting as the sliding block discussions (btw,
Storhok you gotta tell me what you're up to!), but in light of the lousy
weather here in the 'burgh, is a little more important to me at the
moment.

TIA for any leads...

Ian Lomax
88 Milano Verde