re: performance chips for alfa spider 2.0 1990 and leaking oil

AR Ricambi sells a chip for the motronic 2 liters.  The chip is actually made
by Total Audi Performance (TAP) somewhere in Florida.  They also make chips
for 164s.  The chip gives a noticeable improvement in power at 3000 rpm and
above.  gas mileage stayed the same on my Spider.  I also have a modified
exhaust and a powerstack conical filter.  All three mods combined have a real
noticeable improvement on the top end without sacrificing low end torque (or
what little there is of that).  As far as leaking oil while parked being
normal?  We all know what ALFA stands for right?

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL