Re: '77 Spider Questions

Ty Russell asks:

>1) How do I turn the windshield wash on?
small round footpedal to the left of the clutch

>2) How can I tell if it has original paint?
does it match interior of trunk, engine bay?

>3) Are there any Alfa clubs in Vancouver, Canada?
Vancouver Island Alfa Romeo Club - webpage at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2735/

>4) Where could I get a good shop manual and an owners manual?
Classic Motorbooks 800-826-6600

>5) What does "Iniezione" mean? Don't make fun of me if it means
"spider"....
fuel injected

>6) What do the 4 little lights above the gear shift mean (blue, green and 2
>red (one red one is the 'lights on' indicator))?
green - headlights, blue - high beams, upper left red -  low fuel pressure
warning and upper right red - low oil pressure warning

>7) What is that little knob below the ashtray and beside the choke pull?
don't know

>8) Does anybody have another Spider in good condition for sale that lives
>relatively close to Vancouver? (A friend likes mine so much that he wants
>one too!)
don't know

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6