'77 spider

Hi Vicki,
Where do you live? What I would do is go to a good Alfa mechanic (I can
recommend at least one for the SF Bay Area), and I think it costs about $60
to have them give it a once over, so that you have a general idea of the
condition of the car. This web site will get you started:
http://www.delanet.com/~sents/spider/johnson/toc.html. I would also
recommend getting the Alfa Romeo Owner's Bible - the chapter on regular
maintenance is pretty useful. Are you a first-timer to Alfas?
Chris Keen
'77 spider (169K miles)