Fiat's yearly sales

John Burrows had copied from the Dow Jones News Wire:

<< Fiat's sales for the full year fell 9.4% to 928,207 from 1,024,833 >>

John I don't think this is correct as Fiat typically sells anywhere from 1.7
million vehicles a year (poor year) to about 2.2 million a year (good year). I
don't have access right now to accurate sales numbers for 1998, but I'll get
them in the next day or so and post them up.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nation-wide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!