Where's the Alfa?

Having just moved to Utah this weekend I'm searching for other Alfa owners
(Jim in Orem, are you still there?) The one person I knew up here just North
of Salt Lake sold his perfectly good 78 Alfetta GT and bought a 98
Expedition. I don't talk to him anymore ; ) Actually he will be the one I
call to get my GTV6 towed if ever needed! Anyone know of any Alfa people or
repair facilities nearby? Orems' not far, good excuse to drive the Alfa.
Anybody else? Is Montana the closest club?!!