Re: vapor separator

"looks like the thread is still going. I wonder why no body gave the fix"
says Jess.

Tony Lupton kindly pointed me to the info on the Alfa 90 site
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709  (see 'Tech. Tips') when I
posted my query on the subject a couple of weeks ago.

Among the suggestions is an interesting proposal for reducing the chances of
the problem recurring by increasing the diameter of the hose connection (
apparently originating from a certain Mr DiMatteo!). I've not tried it yet
so can't comment on it's applicability to a transverse V6 or it's
usefullness.

Cheers

        Graham

94 164 24V Super (LS)