Koni shock life

I have Koni shocks on my car, they were on the car when I purchased it 15
years ago.  The shocks are not leaking, and seem to be performing fine.
I know that in the 70s that one of the Koni selling points was the
lifetime gaurantee.  Has any one ever worn  out a set of the  red Konis
with just street use?  I am curious how long the shocks will last.
Thanks, Kevin

71 Spider

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #376