wheel stripping & metal tempering

	I'd like to strip the paint off some BWA mags but I don't want to
do it out in the cold.  Can I take them to a local paint stripping house
and have them dunk the things in their vat of EPA-banned chemicals or lye?
Any kind of stripping chemicals I should avoid?

	And how does one temper mild steel stock?  Is it 1)heat up to wheat
color and then dunk in water or oil or 2)heat up to wheat color and let
cool slowly or 3) none of the above?   Can't remember which one is correct.

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado