Car Rentals & Parking

Greetings Alfisti.

Now that the snow's set in and my Spider is asleep in the garage under the
cover, my thoughts turn to the warmth of Italy.

My wedding is now 3 months away and my future wife and I are going to honeymoon
in Italia. And what better a vehicle to rent than an ALFA?

I've read past digests about renting in Italy and will call the airport a few
days in advance to see about reserving an ALFA.
I think a 155 would be too big/expensive for 3 weeks. Maybe at 146? or 155?

Any suggestions?

But what I'd really like to know is if anyone has had experience with parking
in major Italian cities.
Is it expensive? Are there places to park.

During my last visit I used the train exclusively so I have no idea about
parking.

Any advice would be appreciated.

PS. I will be visiting Arese and the Historical Museo (for the second time!)

Thanks

Jon Finkelstein
Toronto, Canada
84 Spider Veloce