Parts for sale

Now that someone else is the happy owner of the Milano trunk boxes and
luggage, I've got some other stuff that might be of interest to the group.
The car originally was equipped with those clear covers that attach to the
headlights to protect them from stone chips.  They've kept the lights in great
shape but I'm not leaving them on.  I've seen them selling for $55 a piece in
the parts catalogue.

The previous owner also had those plastic things that go over the front door
windows that allows one to drive through rain without getting rain inside and
prevent wind as well (sort of like what's on the Subaru SVX).  I think they
looked out of place on an Alfa but they seem to be original equipment since
they have the Alfa logo on them.

I also would like to get new wheels and tires on the car.  The previous owner
had put on these wheels on them that I used to love when I was a kid but my
tastes have changed.  I don't remember the name but I'll get it as soon as I
2000 miles.  I don't mind them but if someone else can get better use out of
them, so be it.  I'd like to get about $600 for the set.

Finally, I have 3 of the original 14 inch wheels in new condition.  I don't
know if anyone needs these things but they're available.

Thanks.
Gary