105 Steering Wheel Options & Camber Settings

Howdy, all.  I'm in need of some advice on two points.  Any input would be
appreciated:

1)  I'm considering swapping out the stock steering wheel on my 69GTV for
something slightly smaller and, ideally, a bit closer to my torso, as my
long-legged build is far from that of the knuckle-dragging primate used as
Alfa's ergonomic reference.  I'd like to find a minimally-dished
aluminum/wood wheel.  I've seen the "Prestige" wheel and adapter in the
ARRicambi catalog, which looks fairly nice.  Any other
suggestions/experiences?

2)  I've just finished "restoring" my rear suspension - all new bushings and
new Centerline springs.  Although it was lots of fun(!?), I'm planning to
have a local shop do most of the front end work, including installing
adjustable upper control arms and setting the alignment.  Where should I
have them set the camber?  I'll be running Centerline springs all around
with Bilsteins inherited from the PO and 195/65-14 tires on stock rims.  The
car is driven fairly aggressively on a daily basis - no autocross or track
time in the near future.

BTW, if anyone in the SF Bay area has a sump guard they want to sell, I'm
now in the market!

Thanks in advance.

W. B. Peale
'69 1750 GT Veloce