164 Noise

I hope someone can help with this mystery.
I have a 91 164S on which I recently replaced the springs/shocks with AR
springs and Koni adjustable shocks.
Since this replacement I'm getting a strange intermittent buzzing noise from
the dash area when the air circulation fans are on.  There are actually two
distinct noises...
1.  a constant chirping sound (sounds like a cricket) which is most evident
on low speed fan settings.
2. a medium frequency buzzing that's only present when the car is in MOTION
and seems to be sensitive to the car acceleration (no noise when car is
stopped and not related to engine rpm).

Except for the annoying noises, the HVAC works fine and the control unit
doesn't give any error codes

Any electrical genius's on the list that can help diagnose this?

Robert Watson