restoration

I guess I could just put in "me too" here....  Oh, to Scott Johnson's
nicely written note about doing the restoration for the fun, not the money.

I've got a '59 Spider Veloce which has been waiting for me to restore it for
5 years now, picked it up in boxes, and didn't pay too much for it...  Now
that I have my "dream" 4.5 car garage, I'll start to restore it.  Timing goal?	Two years- I can't dedicate ALL my free time to it...  and I'll likely make	some non standard mods to it to make it a little nicer to drive (in MY opinion).  Like a 5 speed, and engine work to make it as good as the last 1300 jr
engines.

Not to say that I'm not a little nervous about it- I want to do a really good
job, and I've never done any of it before.  We will see....  I may post
progress pictures on my we site.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI