Milano Evoluzione/Veloce/Erebuni

>>However in the UK several 75s were sold as Veloce models with nice
bumper and fender bulges.<<

Most of the 75's in the UK had the Veloce kit (a 1000ukp optional
extra), but personally I think it looks awful. There were several
different kits fitted and my 1990 Twin spark had one type, and =

Charlottes 1988 V6 auto had another kit. The replacement =

bumper we needed was yet another design.

On the earlier car the wheel arch bits were rivited in place,
which was a guarunteed way to provoke rust, and they also
blocked the jacking points. The later cars had sill pieces
which had small pull out section to push the jack through.

I have also seen a third type of wheel arch extension which =

covers far more of the bodywork.

The bumpers fitted using the standard mounts, although
the replacement we bought was a very bad fit, as was
another of the same style which I saw on a friends
car. I think the replacement bumper was not too
expensive, but I cannot remember if it was 150ukp
or 250ukp!

All the best

Keith

End of alfa-digest V7 #372