Milano Evoluzione/Veloce/Erebuni

Hi,

	Ricambi sells what you want (for a fortune), but I suspect it is not
original Alfa parts because the kit on my friend's Verde looks very
cheesy. The fitting is horrible! However I saw one in a 1996 issue of
European Car, a blue 2.8 Milano Gold with full Evo kit and 16" Stilauto
wheels (owned by an ex-Ricambi guy). I guess it would look nice if done
properly!
	However in the UK several 75s were sold as Veloce models with nice
bumper and fender bulges. One of Auto Italia's 1998 issues had pictures
of two 75s, one had a Veloce bodykit and the other an Erebuni bodykit.
The Veloce bodykit is just like the Evo kit but does away with the big
side skirts. It does however retain those aggressive looking bumpers,
and bulging front fender wheel arch.
	So now you have 3 options:

1-Evoluzione bodykit
http://elektron.et.tudelft.nl/~jebe/gallery/evo1.htm
2-Veloce bodykit (coming soon on my website)
3-Erebuni bodykit (yuck!)

Or you could just get a 155 "wide track" and forget about the whole
thing ;-)).

Zamani
'87 Milano (back in action)
'96 155 V6 (only 22,000 miles, now sleeping)