Berlina still for sale

I am re-posting this in case the person that needs this car missed the first
post.
I am posting this for my cousin who lives Alabama,
He has a 73 Berlina, burgundy with Panasport wheels. It is the car that used
to be pictured in a lot of the Alfa Ricambi  ads. It has many HP engine mods
including an aluminum flywheel,cams,10.4 pistons, modified injection + more.
I think the suspension is all Ward and Dean and it has new A509 tires. The
body is straight, it has a little rust in the rear doors ( don't they all ).
It could use a paint job and the seats need to be re-done but I think the
dash and headliner is perfect.    I think this car held the AROCSC class E
lap record at Willow Springs for about 5 years before it went to Alabama. We
also had it at the AROC convention in Atlanta if any one saw it there. He
would like to get $4000.00 or (BEST OFFER)  for it. ( it's a pretty cool
car ). You can e-mail me and I will relay the message to him or call him
directly at  (334) 962-3515 Mat Reed