restorations

marc says:

>I think you'd be better off finding a good well restored Guilietta. They're
>out there for $15,000 to $20,000. Buying a beater can be an endless
outpouring
>of money and little driving pleasure.

no kiddin. this is my opinion on any restoration project. (auto that is...)
much cheaper
and quicker to find one that someone else's done...unless you got tha' money
& the
love. some people enjoy restorations (i *myself* wouldn't mind doing one
*someday* when
i've got the money...mebee say, when the spider needs it ;) but others would
rather drive ;0

dave s.