suv's cold doors & other bunk

here, we call suv's "super ugly vans" ;)

(houston tx)

i remember back in michigan when the doors
of my 84 nissan would freeze shut. the only solution
was a bucket of hot water poured down the door.

of course, this water would immediately freeze again &
so even though you got the door open, it wouldn't close.
(sound familiar?) i put little chains inside so i could chain
the doors shut then. yep, it wasn't no alfa ;)

anyways, i don't envy you northbound folk...today i drove the
spider w/the top down !!!! (only 3rd winter in the south, previous
25 in michigan)

dave s.
86 grad

End of alfa-digest V7 #370