Re: Y2K

You folks just don't get it--the rev limiter's basis for computational
acuracy of the spinning speed of a gasoline engine is a function of the
square root of the cosine function of the angle defined by the hypotenuse
of the current date using year 2001 as a base. Therefore, if the
immaginary number (=square root of minus one) which results from the root
function of the negative result of a number derived from a function going
to 1900 instead of 2000 is great than PI, then the engine will easily
rev to 13,768 RPM.

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society wrote:

> I'm going to fax the Y2K question to ARDONA in the am, to get an
> official spin on this. I'll keep you in the loop of what I find out.
>
> 	Maybe the rev limiter will go higher? :D
>
> Bill the Alfa Squirrel
> --
>
> 	*************************************************************
> 			   B i l l   H a r k e l l