Re: JAGalfas

Thought that subject line might pique some interest.
InV7 #367, I think somebody mentioned a GTV seen on the CBS show JAG on
Tuesday night.  I saw that the episode was set in Italy watched it
because I was reminded of a tale recently related to me by a NWARC
member, Fred Russell.  When we were putting the NWARC calendar together,
a SoCal photographer, Dave Gooley (sp?) contacted me and offered photos.
Fred visited him and was treated to a shoot of the episode.  Apparently
Dave, who owns several Alfas and has contacts with other Italian car
owners often supplies cars to TV and movie types for "cameo" appearances.
 Dave also has numerous credits for the photos that he took for the
program at the wildly popular Concours Italiano this (and other) years.
This may have been the episode that Fred was treated to.
Any comment from the SoCal listeners?

Gordy Hyde

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]