I got me a 95 Spider, in New York!!

Found it at KB Toys for $16.99 on sale from $29.99.  I found 2 in the rack,
both red, and there may be more (big mixed up pile).  Maisto Special Edition
1:18 scale.  I am not into collecting models but they are nice.  Check your
local KB Toys.  I will check further when I am at the mall again and post
the results.  I got mine at the Palisades Mall in NY.

Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L
95 Spider(small)

ps; I think these are the ones IAP sells.