Pepsi/CoCola/new paint for Vito

Greetings Alfisti!
        Saw the diet coke commercial,even pushing an Alfa (admittedly a rough
looking one at that)over a cliff would Never make me consider drinking a
pepsi.I remember an employment ad for Pepsi from 1980-81 which ran in the
Atlanta Constitution/Journal newspaper.The gist of the ad was to stress all
the "bad" things of living in "redneck" (their words, not mine)Atlanta,versus
the "sophistication" and "worldliness" of living and working for Pepsi in New
York City.  .I also remember that shortly after this ad appeared  Pepsi had to
lay off a number of workers in Atlanta because of it.I worked a part time job
with coke at the time in Atlanta and remember that even Pepsi's full page
apology to the citizens of Atlanta didn't help them either.They lost a huge
number of chain accounts. Got a lot of overtime that summer...........and no
Pepsi product has graced my home ever since.Give me a co/cola (proper way to
say coke)any day!
        (Alfa content) Thanks to all on the paint ideas for Vito,my GTV6 in
progress.The copper color sounds interesting, but think I've narrowed it down
to either the champagne color or Doug Sedon's idea of the plum color as used
on 70's model GTV's.Next question.Would anyone have a plum colored GTV from
the 70's vintage that would be kind enough to send me their paint code
info.I'm hoping I can cross reference it with a current Silkens,PPG or ICI
paint color.
Sipping on a cocola now
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA (by marriage, hoping to retire around Talullah Gorge, GA
someday)
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito,2 more wires replaced and he'll be running. :o)