Re: 164 Euro headlamps for sale

I would be interested if you can get some with RHD optics.  I'm not
sure that they exist.  But the price you are talking is the same as
I've been quoted to replace mine with standard.  (I only need to
replace one as it is cracked, but I'd really like to improve the
candle power out the front.)

Of course, I'd want them sent in the opposite direction, so it may not
be feasible anyway.

Kerry Mayes
New Zealand
92 164 QV