my trip to Cali

	Hi,

	Thanks to all who responded to my questions a couple of weeks
ago. For those who care, I did drive my Verde to SF and back w/no
problems at all.  The only strange thing was vibrations at 60-70 mph
(new tires - maybe not balanced right?). Plenty of cool Alfas all over
the Bay area. If you saw a dirty grey Verde w/Alabama plates, that was
me.  One interesting side note:

	We were driving downtown last week and stopped at a busy
intersection.  These two kids walked in front of the car and one of
them, with a euro accent, said, "Alfa!  YOU THE MAN!"
	To top it off, a 164 immediately drove up behind us.

	Kit
	Seattle
	88 Verde (THE MAN)