re: Richard's Account and Poor, Suspicious Minds ...

In AD v7n363 Bill wrote about The Welty Fund Website and disclosed that he had
already received a (to him) dissing reply.

Hang in there, Bill. Goodness and niceness will win out over nastiness and
evil every time! It's a nicely done page
(http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm - for those who missed the
address).

Regarding my contribution ... ummm, I hate to put it this way, but the check's
in the mail. Really. It's on it's way. In the mail. Really. I mean it. Really.
[Boys and Girls, send yours in TODAY! USA Postal rates skyrocket to 33 cents
on 10 Jan 99!]

Oh, BTW, will you send a postcard from Tahiti when you get there? It would be
nice if you sent one to Richard, too ...

You know, I'll bet one lap of Tahiti would take a lot less time than the
recently completed one lap of America ... where's my atlas? Shoot, seems to be
relatively undeveloped. You might have to take an SUV to do the one lap, Bill.
Ooh, ooh. Flame OFF! Flame OFF! :-)

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider