AROSC does Laguna - EARLY

All eager time trialers and racers -

The BIG weekend comes early this year.  Alfa Owners of Southern California is
going to Laguna Seca the 13th of February.  That is scant more than a month
away.  If there is anyone out there who wants to join our band of merry-makers
on the track, it is suggested that you make arrangements early.  When we have
gone in April (our more normal time of year) this event has always (literally)
been a sell out.

If you are interested in joining us, and are not on our competition mailing
list, get in touch with Pierre, our TT reg person.  His address is:

pspapc@domain.elided

Pierre can fill you in with details, or more likely just get an app mailed to
you.

Ciao

Jay Negrin
ARO - Southern California'