164 hydraulics

Another question for the Alfa knowledgeable.

Was having a hard clutch when warm on my 164.   Changed the rubber line
from the slave cylinder( master cylinder according to the manual) to the
master cylinder(clutch pump).  Went to bleed it and after three pumps of
the pedal, it stayed down.   Something seems to be wrong with the pump.
Either that or the line from the resevoir is blocked with crude as it
was full of black fluid(from the deteriorated line, I guess).

Can I get a rebuild kit for the pump?  The reason I ask is that the
manual I have says that they are not rebuildable and that they must be
replaced.   I find this hard to believe.?.

Any tips on bleeding this and making it easier?
Anyone changed the clutch pump on a 164?

Thanks to all.

Scott Mccaulley
Venice CA.