Questions, questions, questions

I was talking to my friendly neighbourhood napa guy about getting Purolator
pure one filters for my 2.5 milano. He sez to me oh ho only if you have a 3
liter or a 164. I says pardon??? So now I ask you all, what's the
differance, I though they would have been the same.
Next question. The abs accumulator for the milano, is it the same as any
other car?
Last question, ha, I can hear the giggles in the background from here. The
milano power steering pump, is there a seal kit for those? What is the cost
effective way to deal with a leaky one. I would rather spend a little extra
moola to get some good reliability.
Sorry for the flood, ye ol' learning curve is a little steep right now.

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada

1970 1750 GT Veloce