Old Weber parts

	Greetings.  Just ran across an interesting old downdraft Weber (36
DCD) that needs a few parts to complete it - the cold start fuel enrichment
device, among other things.  Anybody have any used parts or a good parts
source stateside for this relic?
	Also, I have a decent '83 Webered Spider I need to move out of my
garage - $1800 and you drive it away.  I REALLY need the space for other
ongoing projects.  It needs a bit of TLC here and there, but is a strong
runner, with nice alloys and a fairly new ANSA exhaust. TIA, Ron.