re: correct wipers for 76 spider

Phil,

I saw some original Bosch stainless steel wipers at a ReOriginals
display at last years AROC convention.  I'm sure they still carry them,
but they weren't cheap.  I also believe that stainless was still stock
for the 76 spiders.  As for the little caps, I'm not sure what color
they are supposed to be, all the ones I have ever seen are turning to
white powder.  I think they might have originally been grey.  Again, try
ReOriginals for these, and let us know if you find em.

Good luck,
Ian Lomax
2 71 Spiders
1 88 Milano Verde