Giulia TI springs

I'm looking for a set of original, stock springs for my Giulia TI. If
anyone has a good set they took off of a car, or has a source for early 105
springs, please let me know. When I redid the suspension on this car
earlier this year, I replaced the original springs with the original stock
springs from my 86 Spider. They had looked to be the same in height, number
of coils, and thickness, but have turned out to be too stiff. I want softer
springs in the front to decrease understeer, and softer springs in the back
to improve the ride. The shocks are stock hydraulic type. All the usual
sources can only provide stiffer sport springs. If someone can provide me
with a full set of specs for the original stock springs, it would be much
appreciated, because I may be able to get a set of springs made up to
order. I'm waiting to hear from someone I know who had a set made to spec
for his Sprint Speciale.

Robert Clauss
BeckyCo@domain.elided
Mt. Prospect, IL