5 stud wheel conversion for Alfetta

Assuming my finances recover from Christmas, I'd like to
start on the next round of upgrades on my '78 Alfetta GTV.

Another poster mentioned in an earlier digest that decent tyres
for 14 inch wheels are getting pretty hard to find.  I've
been offered a set of 15x6 factory alloys from an Alfa 90 for
free, and I'd like to fit them (assuming the offset isn't
too far out) but my car is a 4 stud.

Has anybody else changed their car from 4 to 5 studs?  Do I have
to replace the entire suspension system or can I just bolt up
newer hubs?

While I'm at it, a set of vented brakes at the front would be
nice.  Anybody sourced/fitted a set of 3.0 litre 75 brakes?

dave.