Exposing the B*****d without Frying Richard

My personal recipe for getting the word out on a really bad mechanic (I
have never done this, but it is what I would do):  First, bring an
action in court (small claims is OK).  Second, win the action (if you
can't convince the judge, you shouldn't shoot your mouth off on the
list).  Third, report to the list just the bare facts of the case -- I
sued joe blow in such and such court for this and that.  The judge ruled
something or other.  As a result, blow was ordered to pay me whatever.

When you think about it, this is all anyone really needs to know to be
forewarned.

George Pond