2600SZ Windshields

Matt Jones of Re-Originals is setting up to produce a batch of 2600SZ
windshields. At this point 3-4 are spoken for. Ideally we need an order for
10 to get the price into a reasonable to good range (roughly $800 per when
Matt and I discussed this a week or so ago). So please any of you 2600SZ
owners out there who have scratched windshields, suffer from a certain
degree of road hazard paranoia, etc. please get in touch with me or better
yet Matt so that we can this underway... Matt's number is (281) 807-1945 or
fax (usually more successful) (281) 807-1946.
For the record I have no affiliation with Re-Originals I simply want to get
a windshield...
tim mohr