chilly interior

Hello all,

With all this talk of Bosch cars not starting or flooding I have a
question for all the GTV6ers out there.

Are you guys warm enough in your car?? It has been in the 20-30 degree
zone here for the past few days and though my car isnt running cold it
is not getting past 160 degrees.  I am not getting really hot air outta
the heater and the interior stays a bit drafty due to this.

Is there something that may be wrong or is this normal for these cars.
I think i may be spoiled from years of german cars with heat to cook by.

Is my solution merely to place some form of obstruction in front of the
lower grill to let the car run a bit hotter like the tractor trailer
rigs do ??

Thanks in advance,
Antonio
72'GTV