91 164L for sale

I was out walking the pitbull over the weekend when I came across a 1991
164L for sale. Automatic with approx 55K miles on the odometer. The car is
clean and the body straight. One owner. Asking price approx $9K. It's
sitting in a lot called Wheels and Deals-Private Party Cars ( 529 El Camino
Real in San Bruno California @ 650/583-4320). I have no affiliation with
this car lot or the owner but pass this info as a courtesy to anyone
interested. Tasha, the pitbull mix, enjoyed sniffing the wheels; I, on the
other hand, was not too impressed with the generic rubber tires.

Paul Cuadra cuadra@domain.elided
164 LS 5-speed and Moto Guzzi 1100i