GTV6 Flooded on Cold Start

Oh look, anouther post about a frozen Alfa,
   It was about 5=B0 yesterday morn and the 1984 GTV6 just went Rrrr when =
tried to start it. the battery was plenty juiced up but, the crank wouldn'=
turn.
    I tried a couple more times and then I started to smell fuel. I'm gues=
sing
the cold start injector was squirting its little heart out while the crank
wasn't turning. I've taken the airfilter box out and mopped up all the
gasoline (maybe two ounces) out of the corrugated rubber air hose.
    But I still can't get this car started. Do I need to start pulling spa=
rk
plugs and cleaning them too. What else?
    And could some of the folks who have posted information about block
heaters lately please post some specifics about where they got the element
from and how the rig hooks up?
Thanks much
JimboMGA@domain.elided
1984 GTV6 (cold silence)