RE: "My very terrible experience"

I second Brian's opinion about Paul, and unlike Brian :-), I do have alot of
financial involment with Paul, all from me to Paul, and he undercharges me
for so long that I am convinced he must be independently wealthier than I am.

Paul has always recommended the cheaper options to me, often at his expense.
That said, on very big jobs, there were times when he was way off based on
his estimates, but I was almost always present or aware of it  and took
corrective action. Like they say, stuff happens, and more often with Alfas,
it is just not a hands off affair, but love never is.

There were times when I showed up unannounced at 6 PM with a dead
alternator, when the outside temp. was well below freezing, or one friday
night on my way to the ski slope and I just had to have my winter wheels
balanced, Paul and his staff stayed and help me without complaint, now,
that's service.

Happy Holidays,

        - Steve.