Re: alfa-digest V7 #343

I bought a V1 last year because my old detector failed to give any warning from a NYS trooper using LIDAR.  I bought my V1 primarily because
of the car mag reviews and people giving testimonials like Ian.  I had $400 burning a hole in my pocket so I went for it.  I look at a V1
purchase as a subjective decision: if you have the money to spend, you'll most likely be happy with buying it.
Caveat Emptor.  Buying a V1 does not give you immunity for driving fast.  You will always get burned if the trooper is using instant on radar
and you are all alone driving fast.  Your eyes and common sense are as good as or better protection as a one of these devices.

Cheers,
Carl Prochilo
91 164