Re: Alfetta Tailight Seals

Hi,

Just a quick note of thanks to all who responded to my alfetta taillight
seal problem- all of the suggestions were very helpful. I have decided
that I have spent far to long looking for these seals, and instead will
manufacture my own seals using flat rubber extrusions and silicone-
hopefully this will seal well enough to keep the dreaded alfetta rust
out of my boot :-}.

Cheers,

Sasha.

Sasha Nackovski- Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.

snackov@domain.elided