156 model

<Can anyone direct me to a site that sells a 156 Alfa Model. I have looked
<at EWA and La Scala. I want to find one for less than $125.

Tom, what scale and level of detail do you want? Perhaps not quite what you
are looking for, but at any toy store here I can buy a 1/43 Bburago 156 (Red
or Silver) for the equivalent of about $US 1.50 .......  Usual horrible
plastic wheels, but otherwise good for the price. Even has detailed badges
front and back.

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV