CRH ediz 3

It seems that once again I have been prodded by e-mail
requests from serious AR
enthusiasts to publish a 3rd edition of the "CRH" that I wrote while at
ARI Newark.  I have given the idea serious study trying to reduce the
endless manhours of handwork in putting it together again.

I have reviewed the 2nd edition volume and and made some engineering
changes in the construction.
The intro remains mostly unchanged, as that is history, a
description of the "Competition Advisory
Service" of which the "CRH" was a part. There are 445 pages letter size
format of the motorsports technical information used by the competitors
who campaigned the mid 60s to mid 70s models in SCCA, APBA,IMSA,and NHRA
events.  Unfortunately, since these reprints  are made from original
pre-publication pages, they are not pristine, and include marginals,
smudges, comments, and notes accumulated over time.

The original binder was very expensive in its day, and would not be cost
effective.  I felt that a new binding could be more durable,
easier to package, and that the cover continue to be the same as the
original with the unique black/white logo of the racing program.  The
original pages were red/green preprint mimeo stock with black ink
imprints. Again, this is no longer economically  practical and all pages
will be black on white bond paper.

  If there are 100 more of you out there, who are truly interested in having
one of these volumes, then I will accept your order, with the
understanding that this
might be a long lead order.  When sufficient advance orders are
received, I
can then let you know the planned publication date.. To place
an advance order now, just send me your lectric mail, with ONLY the
words "3rd Ediz" AND Your NAME in the subject.

NOTE:  IF YOU WERE SHUT OUT OF THE 2ND EDITION,AND YOU SENT A "CRH
WANTED" MESSAGE, THEN YOU ARE ALREADY IN 3RD EDIZ FOLDER AND WILL BE
NOTIFIED WHEN SHIPPING WILL START.

Thank you

Don Black