Wild Goose Chase leds to 83 Milano Platinum

You never know how reliable anybody else's info can be, but I am
becoming more skeptical of second and third hand tips.

Another Digester had reports of a red Milano Plat. for sale in
Winchester, VA.  He also pointed out since I only live an hour away,
it was my job to check it over.  Gee, thanks.  So I tried,  first
address  never did have the car.  More info followed in, far more
specific.  This time, it was a 83 Milano at Sav-a-Lot in Winchester.
Okay, I called and they said yep, its here.

The car turned out to be a 83 GTV6, red exterior with the infamous
Blue leather interior (Doug Sedon fav) and non-factory optional glass
moonroof.  It was so dark at the back of the lot and the salesperson
couldn't find a flashlight (claimed they were mighty hard to keep
around) that I really could not tell anything else, other than the
body appeared straight and may have had correct alloy wheels.  The
salesman did point out it was a V6 turbo sedan,  but don't get excited
and think it is a Callaway,  no hood scoop, but then again, I did not
lift the hood, so maybe.....well, Doug, you want to czech this one
out?
Also,  Sav-a-Lot does offer a variety of financial plans to fit
virtually any portfolio, featuring their Buy Here-Pay Here Plan, which
probably most customers opt for.

Seriously, this car may be worth saving and I think their asking price
is 1595.  I can honestly claim no monetary connections with this
dealer.  Fone number is 540-665-3038.

Ciao,  Jay