Bent Alfetta GTV for sale in Sydney.

Any Australian digesters interested in a bent (front RHS) Alfetta GTV
(1980) for sale? It's been my daily driver for the last three years and
whilst in a generally tatty state, has a few bits which might be of use
to someone. I'd be restoring this car, except my long term Sud project
takes up all the garage space...

	Good bits are:

- - Leak free engine: did rear crankshaft and cigarette seals 6 months ago
- - 2 1/4" Lambros exhaust with manifold: Cost a fortune, sounds great,
sets off car alarms...
- - 3 New engine mounts
- - Decent seats: grey cloth
- - Good doors, bonnet, tailgate (all white)
- - 3 early Alfetta steel wheels with good 195/65 tyres
- - It's driveable and has Rego until Jan 25th
- - Diff rebuilt at great expense with new sun & planet gears

	Bad bits are:

- - Rust in the usual places
- - Really needs suspension rebuild & gearbox mounts
- - Damaged R/H guard, front panel, bumper, grille, lights etc.

	Anyway, make me an offer. I'd prefer someone to take the whole thing,
but let me know if you want any specific bits anyway.

Ian Salmon
Sydney

1980 Alfetta GTV - see above
1977 Sud Ti - still under restoration