GTV clock

	I've found a clock for the GTV.  My local Alfa mech. had a small
round (about 1.5" diameter) analog clock out of a Berlina.  It looks just
like the one I saw in another GTV.  It is a Veglia with a small Alfa logo
on the clock face.  But when he tested it, it didn't work so he gave it to
me for free.  I took it apart and found a section of the clockworks where
an electrical connection was corroded.  With some judicious cleaning, I got
it working again.  It is on my bench hooked to my motorcycle battery to see
if it will keep time; it seems to be pretty good last night.  Even the
night light works.

	Originally, the clock was mounted on the center console of the
Berlina.  Thusly it has an angled bezel; much like the dash mounted
instruments on older Spiders.  I'm thinking now to mount the clock on my
center console rather than the dash.  There are less physical limitations
on the console; more space underneath and more locations to chose from.

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado