A4 vs GTV resolved

A while ago I posted for an opinion on driving a GTV daily or biting the
bullet and buying an Audi A4.  The overwhelming response was to try a Milano.
I did, and I bought one.  Its a Silver, but has Gold seats, uprated
suspension, and 164S cams.  It was owned by the owner of a major Alfa parts
supplier, so I don't question the maintenance or treatment.  Its amazing to
find a used Alfa without a DPO.
I finally picked it up last weekend, and I love it.  I'm happy with my
decision, and have a lot more green than I would otherwise.  Yesterday I put
studded snow tires on it, and I should be good for the winter.  Thanks to all
that responded.

Lawrence Gowin
71 GTV
87 Milano