Re: 164 Headlight Washers

Jim Aitken <jaitken@domain.elided> writes...

>After using the washers they won't go back down and have to be gently
>pushed home by hand. Has anyone else had this situation or do they all
>do that!

Jim-  I think this is a classic, "they all do that".  Maybe some silicone
grease would help, maybe not.  I solved the problem in a bit more
dramatic fashion....  I ripped the entire system out, sealed up the hole
for the washer fluid with some silicone caulk, and replaced the bumper
with a Lester fiberglass unit (needed to do this any way).

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #336