Zender

Hello again,

We have received a lot of requests for the Alfa Romeo by Zender
catalogue. We are sorry we do not have that very many. But you can
get them directly from Zender in Germany at their web-site or via fax
posted on my previous message.

For everybody in the US, Canada and Mexico try contacting
Performance Techniques in Sacramento, CA (916) 422-4222 their
importer for North America.

What I can do, in the meantime, is forward (via e-mail) pictures from
the catalogues to anyone who wants them.

I have requested Zender to track me any remaining stock from the
older models which are NLA through the distributor network. And as
well requested to inform me of any minimum quantities required to
manufacture some items. I will keep you posted on this.

Best regards,

Stanley Yep
96 AR 146 1.7L 16V
evolucion s.a.