Re: Zenda (German company) body kits

>I am trying to track down Zenda (I am not sure I am spelling this
>correct) body parts. These were used by Chapparral in the U.K.
>for their remanufactered cars. So far I have found out that the
>parts are no longer available in the U.K. and that the country of
>origin is Germany.
>ioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioio
>ioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioio
>Thanks
>Brian Beckham
>1985 Alfa Romeo / Callaway GTV6 Twin Turbo

Hello Alfisti,

The name of the company is Zender GmbH, and it is one of the
largest manufacturers of aerodynamics (VW/Audi, BMW, Opel,
Mercedes, Ford Europe, Schnitzer, AMG, etc.... and also ALFA
ROMEO).

The company I work for:  evolucion s.a.,  is the official importer in
Peru (Yes, in South America).

Their current catalogue covers the following models:
Spider 95-, GTV 95-, 145, 146, 155, 156 and 164.
But I also have on hand an older catalogue 94 Alfa programm which
covered the 155, 164, 75, 33 and the Sprint, GTV (previous) and
Spider (previous).

Zender is an OEM of  Lineaccessori Alfa Romeo in Europe, and they
handle aero kits, light alloy wheels, sport mufflers, interior alu
parts (gear knobs, pedal extensions...), etc.

They also partnered with Centro Stile Alfa Romeo and built a
concept car Progetto Cinque which was shown for the first time at
the MotorShow IAA 95 in Frankfurt.

	Zender GmbH
	Florinstrasse/Gewerbepark
	D-56218 Mulheim-Karlich
	Germany
	Phone:	(49)(261) 28 63 33
	Fax:	(49)(261) 28 63 43
	http://www.zender.de

If you wish any additional information, feel free to contact me.

Hasta pronto,

Stanley Yep
1996 AR 146 1.7 16V
evolucion s.a.